Monday, August 24, 2015

This time I mean it

For at least five years, I have been threatening to get back into photo showing. The sticking point, strangely enough, is taking the photos. I'm so used to my plain background, indoor set-up that I've all but forgotten how to take a nice, "realistic" picture.

Today I decided it was time to remember.
These pictures didn't come easily, but I think they were worth the effort. Upwey Brass is ready to make his MEPSA debut.
Maybe tomorrow I'll take pictures of my Copperfox cob!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! :D Those are gorgeous pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! The bridle makes him look very elegant, I love it. And please do take pictures of your Copperfox Cob, I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! Beautiful bokeh. I've been wanting to do the same, but so so lazy... I think Bobby Jo just might convince me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!! We will be so glad to have you back!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete