Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Purdy homecoming

Yesterday, I returned home to Colorado. The trip took nearly eleven hours and involved two cars, one bus, a train and two airplanes. By the time I walked through my front door, I was completely exhausted.

This explains why I only have one photo of the pinktastic box that was awaiting me.
I'd been told that the box contained the items I'd loaned Erin for BreyerFest, as well as some tack projects from Tiffany. Those things were in there, but there was a lot of other stuff, too. Most of it was pink...
but some of it was pony shaped!
Remember my Copperfox Cob?
Here he is with a new and improved paint job and tack friendly mane. 
Old dapples... 
New dapples!
I loved this model's face before, but now it's even better. Thank you so much, Tiffany. This is exactly how he was supposed to look!
The other pony is a gift from Erin. She is a BreyerFest special run called Chanel.
I'm not usually a fan of factory painted dapples, but these are nice. I like her so much better than the original release on this mold.
Another cute face! Thank you so much, Erin. I just love her.
I had a good visit with my parents, but a week is a long time to be away. I'm glad to be back in Colorado. There's no place like home, especially when home is filled with brand new ponies!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! and thanks for sharing the pinktastic. Your cob is so much better now! I hope he inspires some tack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Much. Better. I can't even use words to describe how wonderful Tiffany's paint job is! I'm hoping we'll see some tack for your new Purdy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Copperfox looks SO MUCH BETTER! Purdy horses are my absolute favorite. She makes her paint jobs look so smooth and natural. You are very lucky to be good friends with Tiffany!! :D

    ~Alyssa

    Oh, I almost forgot, but I wanted to let you know that I started a blog just for Ollie! If you would like to go see it, here is the link: http://olliesbookoflife.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete