Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bigger is better

Breyer's Cleveland Bay isn't the only plus size model residing atop my work desk.  Emilia Kurila's Heritage is nearly as big, which means he's much too large for a standard traditional park saddle.
Fortunately, that's not a problem for me.  I make each saddle tree individually, and the pattern can be scaled up or down as needed.
It's been nearly three years since my last saddleseat saddle.
That one was good, but I think I like this one a little better. 
Sometimes bigger really is better!

7 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't realize heritage was that big! Wouldn't know because I don't have him or any other resins unfotunately.;( wish I had enough money to get one nice pony like that though. Right now my herd only consists of mainly OFs and a few pretty cms. But wow he really is a BIG boy!

    - Hailie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful saddle too! :) I hope I can eventually get one from you!

      - Hailie

      Delete
  2. Beautiful saddle!
    ~AHG488

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful saddle! I love the Heritage resin, I'm sure he'll look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is bigger than expected. Can't wait to get mine. Gorgeous saddle. I'll need one! Lol!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete