Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas horses

Speaking of decorated horses...
Yesterday was the Christmas picture day at the barn.  I was the photographer, but I also posed for the camera with my two favorite boys.
As usual, Santana was a superstar. 
Bob wasn't nearly as cooperative... 
but eventually my efforts were rewarded.
I also got nice pictures of Sprite
Scarlett,  
Casper, 
Gunner, 
Doodle (with Claire)... 
and Toby (with Kristina). 
As much as I like the posed portraits...
I'm just as pleased with the candids.
A good time was had by all... 
except, maybe, Toby... 
who once again got stuck with the socks
Poor Toby! 
What a fun day!  Merry Christmas to all my horsey friends!

6 comments:

  1. Love the giant tie! Could you do a tutorial on how to make name plates? Pretty please with a cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me a grinch, but I'm not ready to let loose with that secret. I've shared a lot of tips and techniques over the years, and I've been happy to do so. However, there are some things I want to keep for myself, and this is one of them. Sorry!

      Besides, it's really not that hard. You're probably WAY overthinking things.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love your blog posts and photos! And I look forward to it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone looks so festive. Bob has the sweetest face. You just want to hug that boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob is seriously awesome, as are all the horses pictured in this post. They all deserve hugs!

      Delete