Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Almost wordless Wednesday

'Tis the season...  to deck the horses in garlands and bows and Santa Claus hats and reindeer antlers!

I had so much fun at yesterday's holiday barn party.  It was a little bit cold and the lighting wasn't great, but none of that mattered.  We had a great time, and all the horses looked so cute in their Christmas finery.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.  Enjoy!
Delta
Tate
Kenlyn Coors Delight
Chino
Mystyc
Kenlyn Fantasia
Kristina and Kahlua, with kahlua
Sprite
Scarlett
Tate
Sweet Pea
Claire and Doodlebug
Delta
Jennifer and Mystyc

6 comments:

  1. I know I've said this before, but I really love this barn. Even during this horseless interlude, I feel completely at home there. It's a wonderful place to be!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun. We need to see more pics of Mystic! Hahaha. I like the paint, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I don't know what's cuter - ponies in Santa hats, or ponies in garlands, or ponies in bows! Maybe just ponies in Christmas outfits in general ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally squeed when I saw Scarlet's picture. I want to horsenap her. She looks like such a nice horse to be around! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Scarlett. She belongs to my friend, Mary Jo, and as soon as I'm all healed up, I'm going to start riding her on a semi-regular basis. Can't wait!

      Delete