Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pictures from today's ride

When you ride other people's horses, you don't always get to ride on the weekends.  After all, weekends are the reason most working people own horses.

I'm okay with that because beggars can't be choosers.  Still, it's nice when someone goes out of town and offers me their horse for the weekend.

It's really, really nice when that horse is Edie's wonderful Sprite.
This is Sprite.  Isn't she adorable?
Yesterday, I rode her in the ring, but today I went trail riding with Valerie and Brian.
We went out on the road, but came home through the river bottom.
Sprite was amazing. 
I had so much fun with her.

I have the best job so usually I like Mondays.  Tonight, however, I'm wishing the weekend could go on just a little longer!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Sprite is gorgeous!
    ~AHG488

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so sweet! I'm so glad you had fun with Sprite! Thanks for taking good care of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw she looks lovely - glad you had a fun and horsey weekend!

    ReplyDelete