Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Springamaprocrastinating

Colorado's biggest and best live show, Springamathing, is ten days away, and I'm not even kind of ready.  I haven't prepared any performance entries, I haven't organized the halter horses and--worst of all--I  haven't cleaned my house.  This is relevant because Erin Corbett is flying in for the show and will be sleeping in my guestroom.  As things stand today, she may not be able to find the guestroom.  It is that bad.

I have a lot to do and not much time to do it in, so what did I work on today?

Donut Eating Dog, of course!
Yes, I realize this is not time management at it's finest. 
 Still, I'm glad she's finally done... 
and who knows?  Maybe she'll find her way into a couple of my Springamathing entries. 
Tomorrow I'll clean.  I promise!

10 comments:

  1. Can she come live with me after????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can both come stay with me,I will provide clean rooms and free food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donut eating dog is back, yaay! It (he or she) turned out great! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't have to clean THAT much! A path to the guest bed will suffice juuuust fine. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!?!?!?!?!???!?!????

      Delete
    2. Hey! cleaned the shutters for you today. You'd better notice!

      :)

      Delete
  5. I will be sure to effervesce about them extensively!

    ReplyDelete