Friday, May 16, 2014

Springamanticipation

Tiffany is torturing me.

She is painting two resins for me, which is awesome, but instead of sending normal progress pictures, I keep getting these weird shots of Rat Bait with Jose.
See?
 See?!
And, trust me, these are not the weirdest of the weird.  There have been a few that are decidedly NSFW.
Things took a turn for the better when she was working on the pintaloosa. 
I actually got a few normal pictures... 
including this one of Rat Bait. 
Alas, it didn't last! 
Just when I thought it was hopeless, this arrived. 
Big happy sigh.  They are so beautiful.  How am I ever going to wait until next week to see them in person.  It's torture, I'm telling you!  
Torture!

5 comments:

  1. They are so freaking BE-A-UTI-FUL Jennifer!!!!!!!!!! especially that pintaloosa...I can see your agony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They can both come live with me for a little while. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand your frustration!
    Just look at the patterns and the detailing - OMG!

    P.S. Had to go to the Acronyms Finder and look up 'NSFW' - *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I had to look that up too! I will also agree that those horses look amazing! I would never be able to wait!

      Delete
  4. Hilarious! Love the upside down photo in the bra. LOL

    ReplyDelete