Wednesday, May 7, 2014

For sale

It's taken a little longer than expected, but I am pleased to offer this saddle for sale.
$250 is the price for the saddle, girth and fitted pad.  The buyer will have the option to order a bridle, but that is a separate purchase and is not included in the sale price.
This medium traditional scale saddle is a dark chocolate brown color and features tan piping along the seat and decorative stitching on the flaps.  The knee pads are sewn and glued for greater durability, and the stirrups are fully adjustable. 
Extra care was taken to ensure the saddle fits both models...
and rider dolls well. 
I am not taking commissions right now, and I don't often have ready made saddles for sale.  If you're in the market for a Braymere saddle, don't let this one pass you by! 
No trades please, and preference will be given to customers who can pay in full immediately.  If multiple offers are received, I will choose the winner by lottery tomorrow evening.  Please contact me privately at braymere@comcast.net for further information.

5 comments:

  1. Somebody better snap this up really fast... Jennifer you have got to raise your prices my friend! $250 is a *deal* on a saddle like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. You are sitting on a seller's dream of a billboard! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM........BROKE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy saddle!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one beautiful saddle!! Love the wee knee rolls and stitching on the flaps, makes me want to go finish my saddles now..if I could find a pencil the right size!

    ReplyDelete