Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Purdy epic

So...

I dropped the kids off at school and began to wait.  An hour passed.  I fidgeted while the dogs slept.

Another hour came and went.  I trolled Facebook and played far too many rounds of Bejewelled Blitz.  The dogs continued to sleep.

Hour three was the longest hour of all.  I stared out the window.  The dogs slept.

Just when I was beginning to think the mailman was going to miss his noon deadline, I heard the rumble of an engine.  Darcy's eyes snapped open...
and we raced outside to retrieve our box! 
I opened the box carefully and was immediately greeted by everyone's favorite creeper, Jose.   
I set him aside, and dove deeper into the box.  I found a couple sets of loaner tack and dolls...
(community property at it's finest!)... 
all sorts of specialty leather for future tack projects...
and some wonderfully soft and adorable baby gifts.  Hmmmmm.  I wonder who these are for? 
 Oh yeah, there were some models, too!
This box was every bit as epic as promised.  That Tiffany is Purdy amazing!

9 comments:

  1. Are the baby gifts.....for you?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I hope not!

      I can't be certain, but I think they're for someone who will be visiting later this week. :)

      Delete
    2. AWW dang! Here I thought this was your creative way of making an announcement :P

      Delete
    3. Ha! I am not that clever. Plus, I am too old for human babies. I'll be happy to stick with foals and puppies from here on out!

      Delete
  2. OMG! Those horses are drop dead gorgeous. Man, I want a model-horsey friend like Mrs. Tiffany!

    Which horse is your favorite???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany is the best friend. WOW what a wonderful bunch of models. Congrats to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany is the best friend! Congrats to both of you! Erin will love getting baby presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be the postal services horsey day! I got a nice peter stone today too!

    ReplyDelete