Thursday, May 15, 2014

Springamaloot

Even though I have more performance horses, dolls, tack and props than I will ever be able to use, I like to have something new for every show.  

Earlier this year, I made a pile of mini scale tack for Kim Haymond.  In exchange, she offered to make me a deluxe hunter/jumper jump for Springamathing.  It arrived yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased.

If you've never been fortunate enough to receive a box from Kim, you don't know what you're missing.  Each part of the prop comes in its own custom container.

Standards and gates...
have custom made fleece pouches... 
while the greenery and other pieces come in plastic storage boxes. 
This box has been customized...
to safely store the hanging flower baskets!
Of course, all this amazing attention to detail...
carries over into the jump itself.
photo by Kim Haymond
Whether configured for hunters...
photo by Kim Haymond
or jumpers... 
photo by Kim Haymond
this fence is magnificent!  I can't wait to show it off at Springamathing.  Thank you, so much Kim!

8 comments:

  1. I would be more than happy to help you with any extra tack you may need to remove from your collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely, I do not think I will take you up on that offer!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Almost makes me wish I still did live shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love getting boxes from Kim almost as much for the containers as the props themselves! I can NOT wait for my new XC jump to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jumps are as much a work of art as the horses that will be using them! Congrats to adding such a wonderful addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous props. Someday when my budget allows, I need to order some jumps and planters from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous props!
    ~AHG488

    ReplyDelete