Friday, April 25, 2014

This week's work

I can't say that I like living without a car, but it does wonders for my productivity.
Here's what I've been working on this week. 
 The two tone saddle is for Tiffany.
I'm not usually a fan of colorful saddles, but I like the way this one turned out. 
The all brown saddle is up for grabs.
I haven't decided how I'm going to sell it yet.  Right now I'm leaning towards an auction, but if someone wants to make me an offer I can't resist, please feel free!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work! I wish my real saddles were as nice as the ones you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your saddles so much! so far i have only made one english saddle. I became quite proud with the end result but it wasn't nearly as nice as yours! Now i want to have that saddle! :)

    ReplyDelete