Friday, October 18, 2013

Today at Kenlyn

Even on days when I don't have enough time to ride, I like hanging out with Rev.  I'll turn him out, and he immediately searches out the muddiest part of the paddock.
Yup, there it is! 
Horses look so funny when they roll. 
Stand up...
shake...
turn around... 
and do it again! 
Bliss. 
Scary mud pony! 
After the mud bath, it's time for the noms.
The pigeons like the noms almost as much as Rev does.  
 Surrounded.
He tries to ignore them... 
but they are persistent. 
As soon as you chase one away, another one takes its place. 
Poor long suffering pony. 
 Don't you feel sorry for him?

7 comments:

  1. Poor Rev... pestered by birds.

    Still not feeling sorry for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos of the rolling sequence. Love the 'scary' pony face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them hoofies in the air :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scary face! SOOOO CUTE!!!! It made me laugh so much, I almost fell off my chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, well at least Rev's a solid chestnut and not a paint like my horse ;) Oh the muddy horrors

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looked like he thoroughly enjoyed his roll...

    ReplyDelete