I spent most of the day working on Danielle's harness bridle. Some progress was made, but it didn't come easy.Things got off to a rocky start with a broken throatlatch. "No big deal," I thought. "I'll just cut that a bit wider next time."
Of course, once I'd done exactly that, I realized I didn't have any 3/32" gold tone buckles. Sigh. I placed an order with Rio Rondo and resigned myself to waiting a few days before I could make a new throatlatch.
I moved on to the blinker stays and center decoration. Those came together fairly easily, but then the browband didn't fit. Big sigh. I carefully picked it apart and made it just a little bit longer.
The noseband and curb chain didn't present any significant issues...
but now that I've seen the photos, I see a couple more things that need to be changed.
Thank goodness Danielle is the most patient customer ever. I think this harness is going to be a long term proposition!