Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Almost wordless Wednesday

One of my favorite long running threads on Model Horse Blab is "Let's see your best model horse photos!"  Over the course of the last year, some absolutely spectacular photos have been published to that thread.  Today's post features a few of my very favorites.  Enjoy!  
photo by Shanti
photo by Nichelle Jones
photo by 4ever_Unbridled
photo by Amanda Brock
photo by Krazee4Breyers
photo by Shanti
photo by 4ever_Unbridled
photo by Charlotte Pijnenburg
photo by Josine Vingerling
photo by Nichelle Jones
photo by Shanti

photo by Charlotte Pijnenburg
photo by Nichelle Jones
photo by Sara Gifford
photo by freakofnature
photo by Rio
photo by Sara Gifford
photo by Charlotte Pijnenburg
photo by Shanti
photo by Erin Corbett
photo by indigoleo
photo by JamieLouisa
photo by JamieLouisa
photo by Krazee4Breyers
photo by Nichelle Jones
photo by PocoPepi
photo by Charlotte Pijnenburg

10 comments:

  1. That one of the Fjord almost looked real! Awesome pictures and imaginations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is the best...sorry not commenting a,lot school:)

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Superlumina pegasus made it on there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures :) and thank you for including my Norwegian Fjord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very spectacular photos! Thanks for adding in my mustang on the rocks. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful photos! Especially like the one with the Pegasus and the dragons taken by Sara Gifford. It is absolutely awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pictures! I love that thread on Blab as well, I'm always happy when people post new pics there!
    Thanks for posting some of my pics =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josine Vingerling's Stormwatch...Wow!

    That one struck me as very real. Plus I love that resin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite threads! <3 These kinds of photos are so much fun. Thanks for sharing a few of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. On the skeleton one, I thought it said hip instead of RIP :)

    ReplyDelete