Monday, August 19, 2013

First day

Today was the first day of the new school year.
After I dropped the kids off at school, I holed up in the studio to put the finishing touches on Alicia's lunging set.  This set was supposed to consist of a lunging caveson....
and surcingle.
However, it occurred to me that those two pieces really don't constitute a full lunging set.  Alicia would also need a simple headstall with bit, side reins and a lunge line.
Since this set is at least a month overdue, I went ahead and made those extra pieces for no extra charge. 
Hope you like it, Alicia, and thanks again for your patience.  My first day back to tackmaking was a big success.  I hope the rest of the school year will be just as productive!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, and much productivity to you this school year, Jen! I'm looking forward to the first day of school for my own boys on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that set :) Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put the donut on the side reins! YES! Love it.

    ReplyDelete