Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Almost wordless Wednesday

Last spring, I started the long process of photo documenting my entire resin and custom collection.  The project was put on hold over the summer, but now that the kids are back in school, I'm trying to take at least a couple pictures every day.  Here are a few of my favorites from this week.  Enjoy!
Princess Trillium, Breyer Stage Mom with Weather Girl head customized and painted by Tiffany Purdy
Jafar, Brigitte Eberl Jamil painted by Berit Anderson with added detailing by Jennifer Buxton
Tickled Pink, Sheila Bishop Comet resin painted by Sheila Bishop
Rugby, Brigitte Eberl Lorenz resin customized and painted by Frances Stevens restored by Jennifer Buxton
Summer Wages, BHR Reining Horse customized by Jennifer Buxton and painted by Lyn Norbury
UVM Right Royal, Sarah Rose UVM Yesteryear resin painted by Wendy Galbreath with added detail by Jennifer Kroll
Validator, Carol Williams Valor resin painted by Carol Williams
Gizette, Stacey Tumlinson Gizelle resin customized and painted by Tiffany Purdy
Heather, Brigitte Eberl Halla resin painted by Deb Brown
Hummingbreeze, Carol Williams Victrix painted by an unknown artist and Jennifer Buxton
Khompounded Interest, Breyer Weather Girl customized and painted by Tiffany Purdy
Jafar, Brigitte Eberl Jamil painted by Berit Anderson with added detailing by Jennifer Buxton
Validator, Carol Williams Valor resin painted by Carol Williams
UVM Right Royal, Sarah Rose UVM Yesteryear resin painted by Wendy Galbreath with added detail by Jennifer Kroll
Khompounded Interest, Breyer Weather Girl customized and painted by Tiffany Purdy

5 comments:

  1. Love that Summer Wages! Lyn does great Appaloosas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you mentioned Summer Wages. I've had him a long time and I've always loved him. Ha! I should, I spent at least six months prepping him before he sent him to Lyn for paint! Despite that, he's not part of my regular showstring. He was for years, but he never did very well. Eventually, I got the message and stopped taking him. Someday I'll try him in performance, and I bet he'll do a lot better there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grail alert (for me)...LOVE your Eberl Halla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JENN! YOUR HOSSIES ARE AMAZING! Why do some people have all the pretty ponys. :|

    :) I'm slowly on my way...one day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gizette is too cute!! Love her wee face and beautiful colouring!

    You have some stunning horses :)

    ReplyDelete