Friday, May 27, 2011

Deja vu

I think I've written this post before.

Tomorrow is the big Springamathing (formerly DK) live show and I am completely unprepared.  Again.  Somehow this show always manages to sneak up on me.  I blame it on the time of year.  My kids are so close to being out of school they can taste it.  Rather than taking tests and doing homework, they've been going on field trips and having class parties.  Since I don't have a regular job, I've been spending my days chaperoning field trips and baking for class parties.  I have not done one single thing to prepare for the show.  It's sad.  At this rate, I shouldn't even bother going.

Except--I have to go.  I'm judging the Youth/Novice Performance and Stone Halter divisions.  Also, I love this show.  I really don't want to miss it.  I just want someone to come pack all my resins and performance stuff for me.

Any takers?

5 comments:

  1. Aww...if I wasn't in Oregon, I'd come and do it for you! I have family in Colorado - I would have a double excuse to come over there though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I can't do that... but I'll see you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see you tomorrow too! I'm supposed to be coaching said novices :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was in Colorado, I would jump at the chance to see your studio and touch all your pretty ponies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great time at the show!

    ReplyDelete