Thursday, May 26, 2011

Khompounded Interest

Tiffany is worried.

I told her that Jenn Scott was teaching me to paint and she sent me this text:  You can't learn to paint.  I don't want to make my own tack.

I tried to reassure her, but she remained unconvinced.  Her next message read:   If you saw my saddles and bridles you would cry!  You can't quit being my dealer.  I can't do tack withdrawal.  Rehab is for quitters!

This horse arrived in the today's mail.

Just look at her!
She is soooooo beautiful.
Seriously, Tiffany, there is nothing to worry about!

4 comments:

  1. I saw that horse on Tiff's blog - I am about to sneak over to Colorado and swipe her myself!! I read something about a "friendship tax", too...you two are making me jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a face! I love everything about her. Can't wait to see her all tacked up - she is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get drooling privileges on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely model! Congrats on getting her!

    ReplyDelete