Friday, February 17, 2017

NaMoPaiMo days fifteen, sixteen & seventeen

I'm glad I didn't strip Aggie. 
I'm still struggling to get the color I want. It's either too red or too muddy, but at least I'm getting closer. It's been a slow and painful journey, but I think I'll get there in the end. Hopefully. 
I'm not the only one who's encountered problems.
photo by Sabrina Brown
And I'm not the only one who's thought about stripping my model and starting over again.
photo by Becky Wilgus
A few people have actually done just that...
photo by Megan Ochenrider
but most of us have persevered.
photo by Rayvin Brewer
I credit the NaMoPaiMo Facebook group. 
photo by Liz Bailey
There's so much advice and support there. We're all in this together, and that's really helped keep everyone on track.
photo by Malia Booker
With any luck, we just might finish these ponies before the end of the month!
photo by Corina Roberts
Isaac Brushett's Totilas was supposed to be a buckskin Appaloosa, but technical issues made that a non-starter. Isaac thought about dropping out of the challenge, but instead, he regrouped and painted this chestnut. Way to go, Isaac!
photo by Isaac Brushett
Isaac has been one of NaMoPaiMo's greatest supporters. He's written numerous tutorials and his cheerful support has helped a number of artists, myself included, keep pushing forward in the face of difficulty. Thank you so much for everything, Isaac. You are the NaMoPaiMo Champion of the Day!

3 comments:

  1. Cheers for Aggie and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Aggie is (maybe?) behaving for you now! Persevere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on Aggie! She's looking wonderful so far, and I have no doubts that she will look wonderful when you finish her!

    ReplyDelete