Monday, February 27, 2017

NaMoPaiMo day twenty seven

February is almost over, and I am determined to finish my horse before the stroke of midnight tomorrow. 
 I am finally satisfied with her color, so I spent the morning working on markings.
Then the mailman delivered a box from Erin Corbett. 
art by Sandra Gibson
There were strict instructions not to open the box until someone was home to video the unveiling. I found it extremely difficult to comply, but I was able to keep myself busy by focusing on the things I still needed to paint...
like Aggie's teeth...
 and...
ribbons. 
Then--finally!--the kids came home from school and this happened.
I can not believe he's mine.
Seriously, there are no words...
except for those on his butt cheek! 
I love him!
A million thank yous to Erin Corbett, Mindy Berg, Karen Beeson, Dayle Steinke, Christine Jordan, Christina Harrington, Kristy Thiessen, Heather Puleo, Jennifer Lambert, Devon Comstock, Elena Lemm, Mary Berry, Barb Ness, Libbie Grant, Heather Jackson-Lain, Meredith Conrad, Shannon Southard, Jason Burns, Danielle Hart, Kirsten Wellman, Cindy Evans, Allie Davidson, Cheryl Wood, Liz Bailey, Kay Schlumpf, Maggie Bennett, Kate Schick, Kate Cabot, Airen Chandler, Sara Roche, Shana Bobbit, Carra McClelland, Lauren Mauldin, Melissa Lauritzen, Lori Larsen, Sara Bowman, Twyla Wehnes, Marci Driscoll, Lindsay Diamond, Leah Koerper, Emma Hardwood, Kristen Cermele, Sarah Townsend, Kim Bjorgo-Thorne, Erika Baird, Wendy Williamson, Bethany Shaw, Leslie Osborn, Tanja Kownatka, Beatha Sellman, Pat Rutz, Mackenzie Purdy, Sommer Prosser, Fabian Rodriguez, Amy McCudden, Robin Hudson, Janna Shepherd, Yashka Hallein, Jennifer Thorp, Emma Ransom-Jones, Jessica Geer, Jennifer Scott, Laura Skillern, Kaitlin Lewington, Tiffany Purdy, Paula Hecker, Sandra Gibson, Tracy Eilers, Bobbie Mosimann, Jennifer Kroll, Kristian Beverly, DeeAnn Kjelshus, Hellen Ferguson, Rachel Fail, Kristin Verbonus, Melissa Addison, Bobbie Allen, Anne Field, Melissa Halvas, Gail Hildebrand, Jodi Purdy, Heather Frystack, Lynn Royea, Jackie Arns-Rossi and Heather Malone. I am overwhelmed by your generosity. You are the NaMoPaiMo Champions of the Day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Mindy did a wonderful job on him. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's lovely!
    I am posting pictures of my NaMoPaiMo {almost finished} horse on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://herondalefarms.blogspot.com/2017/02/namopaimo.html

      Delete
  3. OMGOSH!!!! SHE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!! You nailed her teeth & even got the flower's continuing middle color too!! (Don't forget the pads on her scotch bottomed feet. ;) )
    Congrats on the fabulous gift as well! What a beyond-generous surprise!!
    My NaMoPaiMo pony is complete as of today: http://carissakirksey.weebly.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I love Aggie! and that Appaloosa is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful horse!! Good job on Aggie, she's looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy you have him and that it made you smile :)

    ReplyDelete