Saturday, June 4, 2016

Looking ahead

Every time I attend an out of state show, I tell myself, "This was great! I'm definitely coming back next year." I really mean it, too, but somehow it never seems to work out. To date, all my away show experiences have been of the one and done variety.

Until now...
In a little less than two weeks time, Ryan and I will fly to California to attend Corina Roberts' Models in the Mountains weekend retreat in the Angeles National Forest.
We will take part in Sue Sifton's sculpting clinic on Friday.
Saturday I will judge the live show, which is a NAN qualifier this year.
photo by Corina Roberts
There are events scheduled for Sunday as well, but those will have to happen without us. Sunday is Father's Day, and we are planning to spend the day with my Dad.
Last year's Models in the Mountains was so much fun...
This year's event promises to be even better. Is it June 17 yet? I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment