Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Closing ceremonies

Cheryl's photo of the wrestlers with a bull...
reminds me of this picture of Mackenzie Purdy and the Legendary Longhorns at BreyerWest.
Showgun and Shotgun were a big hit with the model horse crowd.
Several people climbed onto their backs, but Mackenzie was the only one who posed for my camera.
I had vague plans to ride them myself, but I waited too long. Sunday was grey and rainy, and they were never saddled up. They were available for petting, however, and I took this funny series of photos which Leah Koerper turned into a gif.
Moving from BreyerWest to Springamathing, here's a picture...
and video of Collyn Richmond serenading the show hall with her tenor sax as we packed up to go home. This was just about my favorite part of the entire day. Thank, Collyn!
Although I reserve the right to change my mind, I think I am officially done with both BreyerWest and Springamathing. It's been a good run, but it's time to move on. Ryan and I head to California bright and early tomorrow morning. Models in the Mountains, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment