Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Paying the piper

I was feeling a wee bit sorry for myself for missing another BreyerFest, so I logged onto MH$P indulged in some retail therapy.
Less than an hour after the deal was done, something I really, really wanted came up for sale. Crap! I hemmed and hawed for a little bit, but eventually decided to buy that, too. The combined purchase prices, while reasonable, have exceeded the amount in my PayPal account. I don't like spending family funds on hobby purchases, so it's time to raise some money.
This brand new Western show halter is SOLD! Thanks for your interest.
Additionally, I have two Breyer Bobby Jo's for sale at $185.00 plus shipping each. Everything is first come, first serve. Send all inquiries to braymere@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment