Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Come one, come all!

As of yesterday, we are now accepting entries for the Jennifer Show.
Although we don't anticipate space being an issue, we'd like people to enter as soon as possible. To that end, we have implemented a tiered fee schedule. Entries received before August first will be charged a reduced entry fee ($65) and will be entered in a raffle to win either an unpainted Dainty Darcy resin...
Dainty Darcy, sculpted and painted by Jennifer Scott.
Raffle resin will be unpainted.
or a custom nameplate halter.
Don't procrastinate! If you're interested in attending the Jennifer Show please visit the Rules/Entry Form page of our website for complete entry information. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh I so wish I could enter! I don't suppose you'd ever consider holding a photo show for those of us who can't come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't Colorado closer to Connecticut? Doesn't the alphabet mean anything these days?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liesl found a great deal for round trip tickets through priceline if you want to try to make it! We've got lots of hobbyists that are happy to act as "ship to" points. :)

      Delete
  3. WOW you guys thought of everything...except! Would you consider putting together a list of entrants and contact info of those who would be willing to proxy show for other hobbiests? I probably will not be able to make it to colorado in September but I don't see why my ponies can't! Know anyone willing to proxy from CA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of at least a few local hobbyists who are willing to proxy show horses. We'll talk at Models in the Mountains.

      Delete
  4. Your show is close enough for me to consider entering, but all I have are OF and it appears as though your show doesn't have any classes for them. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF models can show in the performance classes, but that's it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, and I don't show performance. Hahaha. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome! See you next weekend! And I was wondering about OF in performance! Thanks for answering that already!!!

    ReplyDelete