Monday, January 4, 2016

Picky

I know I've said this before, but I absolutely love the Desktop Stables blog. Every time Nichelle posts a tutorial, I think, "I need to try that!" Unfortunatel, my follow through in that respect is usually not so good. Today, however, I was looking for another quick, easy project and remembered her recent hoof pick post. 

The paper clip hoof picks were extremely fun and easy...
but the Sculpey picks were a lot more labor intensive. I'm not going to tell you how much time I spent on this quick, easy project. Nope.
I still want to make a horse head hoof pick with the brush, but since I now own eight more mini hoof picks than I probably need, that will have to wait for another day. Thanks for the inspiration, Nichelle, and I promise that someday I'm going to make that little grooming tote.

3 comments:

  1. They look so good! (and I love your photobombing cats) :D But yes... they're very labor intensive.
    I started working on brushes over the weekend and those are even worse... so... many... bristles...

    I'm glad the tutorials are enjoyed though. I'm always a bit nervous when posting them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your tutorials. Even when I don't get around to making all the things, I really enjoy reading about your process. Please keep posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tutorials too. They give me so many ideas to try.

    ReplyDelete