Monday, January 4, 2016

Picky

I know I've said this before, but I absolutely love the Desktop Stables blogEvery time Nichelle posts a tutorial, I think, "I need to try that!" Unfortunatel, my follow through in that respect is usually not so good. Today, however, was looking for another quick, easy project and remembered her recent hoof pick post. 

The paper clip hoof picks were extremely fun and easy...
but the Sculpey picks were a lot more labor intensive. I'm not going to tell you how much time I spent on this quick, easy project. Nope.
I still want to make a horse head hoof pick with the brush, but since I now own eight more mini hoof picks than I probably need, that will have to wait for another day. Thanks for the inspiration, Nichelle, and I promise that someday I'm going to make that little grooming tote.

3 comments:

  1. They look so good! (and I love your photobombing cats) :D But yes... they're very labor intensive.
    I started working on brushes over the weekend and those are even worse... so... many... bristles...

    I'm glad the tutorials are enjoyed though. I'm always a bit nervous when posting them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your tutorials. Even when I don't get around to making all the things, I really enjoy reading about your process. Please keep posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tutorials too. They give me so many ideas to try.

    ReplyDelete