Tuesday, January 12, 2016

For Margaret, by Margaret

Yesterday, I was too sick to do anything but lie around the house and feel miserable. I'm still sick today, but at least now I'm capable of doing things again. Here's proof:
The bridle is for Margaret, but the bridle number was made by Margaret. It was part of a exhibitor number package she made for me last year.
These numbers are a perfect finishing touch for any show-ring type performance entry. Margaret has graciously offered to donate a few for my upcoming three million pageview blog giveaway. Thank you so much for you generous offer, Margaret. Hope you like the new bridle!

3 comments:

  1. I put a drop of clear glaze over top the number to make a small dome. Gives it a 3d effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snickers looks so cute in that bridle. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snickers looks really smart in that bridle!

    ReplyDelete