Friday, January 15, 2016

Purdy... kitties

After my recent rash of cat posts, Tiffany accused me of being a crazy cat lady. This is ironic, considering the number of cats in the Purdy household.
This isn't all of them. Also, it's possible that I'm the person who bought Pixel's Broncos jersey
I was just about to make a "pot calling the kettle black" comment, but then she said, "I guess if you're going to have a horse named after Pixel, you need a model Pixel, too." I'm not going to argue with that logic.
Real Pixel
Since all my other kitties are standing, sitting or walking, I asked for a more dynamic pose.
Yes, that's perfect. 
I thought that would be the end of it, but then Tiffany decided that also I needed a 1:9 scale Aeh. 
Again, no arguments from me.
A pink and leopard print cat tree completes the set.
I am so pleased with my Purdy... kitties. I can't wait to watch them get into trouble!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like the Purdy house has a thing for calicoes. I can honestly say I have never seen facial markings such as those on Pixel. It's almost as if she was going to turn into a red tabby then changed her mind before she lost too much color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Purdy cats are adorable, both real and model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, those Purdy cats looks purdy dangerous! Kudos to Tiffany for her creative genius.
      Ann

      Delete
  3. I can see that new calico kitty getting into oodles of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the poses! Perhaps they might be seen in a performance set up at a show someday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the calico on standing with paw on saddle stand.. Would love one of those of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the calico on standing with paw on saddle stand.. Would love one of those of my own!

    ReplyDelete