Thursday, January 28, 2016

Model model horse show

I am a long time fan of Kim Jacobs' work, particularly her historical costume and packing sets. Recently, she listed one of those sets on MH$P, and I was unable to resist. 
Kim calls this a "Donkey Packing Set for a Live Shower." 
That's a model live shower, mind you. Inside the donkey's packs are everything you would need to attend a model live show.
There's a tablecloth, a lap top, pencils, NAN cards, ribbons, documentation sheets, a big binder full of live show records...
and a fast food lunch. 
Mostly, however, there are horses. 
Oh, so many horses! and each with its own tiny pony pouch. 
 Scene class entry, perhaps?
And I'm pretty sure this is what my table looks like at the end of every show, minus the Coke swilling donkey, of course! 
Thank you so much, Kim. I love everything!

30 comments:

  1. Probably one of the coolest packing sets I've seen :) Love all the little bits, pieces and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's so cute and awesome!!! I think if I had one I would just take it everywhere !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute is that? Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about doing a NAN class in traditional scale as an Other Performance diorama entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just TOO CUTE!!! I'm jealous ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I saw this on MHSP and was really jealous. It's such a cute little set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set is so cute! I hope you'll put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so adorable. I live the little pony pouches too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Kim's work. I am lucky to have one of her sets too. Love this grouping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that is beyond cute! I've seen model "live shows" in performance classes before, but would never have thought of working them into a packing set! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the little details in the set! The bungee cords and the binder entertain me to no end.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Now you know why I need printable Breyer boxes!

      :D

      Delete
  13. The miniature boxes are so cute! And would be a great way to store pesky minis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun pack set - she is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I should be so organized at a real show! What an awesome pack set!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Incredible! I am seriously enamored with that tiny binder though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ... Words fail me at how incredibly awesome this is. :O

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such an awesome idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have one of Kim's mini pack sets. It's tiny, super detailed and very adorable. I'm a bit jealous of your tiny binder because I have wanted to make one for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So, was the itty bitty barn also in the pack kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's one of Cheryl Campbells' little kit barns. I'm thinking I'm going to have to paint it as a mini me of my big barn.

      :D

      Delete
  23. This is so adorable, I just love that Brighty gets to be a model horse show helper!

    ReplyDelete