Friday, May 22, 2015

Argylefarm Creations

In my dream world, I would own a full traditional scale barn with multiple stalls, wash racks, a tack room, a feed room and, of course, a nearby riding ring. 

For various reasons, mostly space related, that is probably never going to happen. However, thanks to Cheryl Campbell, I now have a start on a smaller but still satisfying model world.
I bought two of Cheryl's laser cut, micro-mini prop kits at last weekend's Models in the Mountains live show and artist retreat. The first is this tiny, acrylic hot walker. For reasons I can not explain, I've always wanted a model hot walker. I am so pleased to finally own one. As an added bonus it looks great with my little Hagen Renaker "fish ponies" and their tiny halters.
I also got a one stall barn kit. It's just a little bit too small for Charlemagne and Guppy...
so I guess it belongs to Minnow! 
Thanks again, Cheryl, both for the props and for the laser cutting information and inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. I love it so much! I love my barn but I really wish I had a huge room where everything could stay out all the time every day of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet! Being that tiny you could set them up with a trad rider and some micros as mini traditional models!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me too well. That was my reason for buying the micro mini sized props rather than stablemate!

      :D

      Delete