Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

Despite everything, I am thankful.

I am thankful for all my family...
and my almost-family.  
I am thankful for my two good dogs, who keep me company...
 and entertain me with their antics.
I am thankful for Rev...
and all the good times we had together.
 I am thankful for my barn friends...
and my hobby friends, both near...
and far.
I am thankful for the model horse hobby in general...
and Braymere Custom Saddlery blog readers in particular.
I am thankful for the surgeon who put me back together...
and for every single person who made (and continues to make) my recovery so much better than it might have been.  I really can not overstate how much all the cards, gifts, emails and comments have meant to me.
The last six weeks have not been awesome, but really, I don't have much to complain about.  I am fortunate to have so many good people and animals in my life, and I am very, very thankful.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my family and my life..

    Hey well soon Jenn and happy Thanksgiving

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's got something to be thankful for, but sometimes they don't realize what it is. I'm thankful for all my fellow hobbyists, my family, my good health, and for my riding lessons.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete