Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Almost wordless Wednesday

Even when I can't ride, there's no place I'd rather be than the stable.  Since my accident, I've been going out to Kenlyn two or three times a week.  Mostly I brush Rev and visit with friends, but usually I bring my camera and spend some time taking pictures.  Here are a few of my recent favorites.  Enjoy!
Scarlett
Rev
Susan and Casper
Sarah and Beau
Beau
Kahlua and Chino
Kahlua and Chino
Casper
Susan and Casper
Delta

Delta's tummy spot
Carol and Rev
Chase and Bop
Chase and Bop
Mystyc
Sweet Pea
Rev

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful horsey boys and girls! Thanks for sharing your time at the stable! Delta looks very lovely! :D I`d like to see both body sides when not rolling.

    Best wishes,

    Doreen from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, epically Delta and Kahlua! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Delta's spot its so adorable. based on what I can see from her rolling she looks quite symmetrical too. :)
    (don't mind me, I just have an odd obsession with symmetry)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a big Delta fan :P Anyone else think her pattern would look wonderful on a custom?

    ReplyDelete