Monday, January 16, 2017

Snow ponies

New snow usually means a new batch of snow dog pictures, but despite my best efforts, I couldn't make that happen today. Emma wasn't here, having spent the night at Carol's house, and Darcy wasn't feeling it.
I could have admitted defeat, but all the new snow was too pretty to waste. I packed up my camera and headed to Kenlyn...
where I found lots... 
Rico
of... 
Santana
horses...
Alex
and...
Bob
lots...
 of...
snow!
Scarlett
Some of the horses were too interested in their food to pose for me...
but most...
Toby
seemed happy...
Delilah
to have company.
Scarlett
And then there was Layla...
Layla
Sweet, little Layla...
 Just kidding. She really is a nice girl, despite all her crazy faces.
Layla
I stayed for about an hour, adjusting blankets...
Sprite
and taking photos. 
Scarlett
 Scarlett was especially friendly, so I spent the most time with her.
Scarlett
This allowed me to check an item off my photography bucket list.
That's me, perfectly reflected in Scarlett's eye!
I'm glad the dog thing didn't work out because this was a fun change of pace. I should take snow pony photos more often!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I wish I had access to horses like you do because I have so many ideas for creative images, but I don't know anyone with horses. I know Of people, but I don't know anyone I can just send an email or something and say 'Hey, can I shoot your horse(s)?'

    ReplyDelete