Thursday, January 5, 2017

Snowed in

I'd planned to spend today watching the National Western Stock Show Parade.
Unfortunately, the parade was cancelled due to a big winter storm.
It started snowing yesterday...
and it's still snowing now.
School was cancelled and Seth is working from home. The Buxton family is officially snowed in.
So instead of photographing longhorns downtown,
I've been taking pictures of dogs in the backyard.
Geez.
Why is this one always barking? 
Always! 
It's been a fun day, just not the one I'd planned. 
 Oh, yeah. I finished those dressage saddles, too.
Don't forget: One of these saddles will be offered for sale in my brand new Etsy shop later this month. Details coming soon!

9 comments:

  1. Now I'm jealous of your snow. :( Our winter has turned out to be pretty lame so far. I'm still hopeful we'll get dumped on in the next month or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect snow. It's super light and fluffy, and it won't be here long. Temperatures are supposed to be in the high forties and fifties most of next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gotten less than an inch of snow, so any day out of school is a playday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the name of your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Braymere, but it's not open yet. I'm thinking January 18 will be the day, since that's also my birthday.

      Delete
  5. I know that there will be a lot of people waiting for the Braymere Etsy shop to open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh to own a piece of Braymere tack, that is my wish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma and Darcy are so adorable. And those are some excellent dressage saddles!

    ReplyDelete