Friday, January 27, 2017

Etsy preview #2

If you blinked, you probably missed it. The first eight offerings sold out in just under two minutes.
That was a lot of fun, so I've started work on my next batch of Etsy tack.
Although the specific types will vary, the basics will be similar. I plan to offer at least one saddle, a couple bridles, some specialty tack...
and several halters.
I'm targeting February 14 as listing day, so several items will be Valentine colored. 
Thank you to everyone who made last week's Etsy sale such a big success. Hopefully, the second round will be just as rewarding!

2 comments:

  1. All are absolutely stunning.
    Do you have any idea when you'll put these up for sale on your Etsy shop? I'd like to have a chance to get the crossunder and the all pink halter. What will the prices be?

    ReplyDelete