Monday, June 23, 2014

Tiffany gives, Tiffany takes away

With just over two weeks to go, I'm beginning to feel a little panicky about my NAN and Breyerfest orders.  I mentioned this to Tiffany, and she told me to skip the ridden Standardbred tack.
"Really?" I asked.  "Because I can probably fit it in."

"Don't bother," she replied. "I have four other horses in that class.  I don't need to show the trotter."

For one brief moment, I thought I'd reclaimed an entire week.  Then Tiffany said, "I really do need some boots for my roping horse."
"Fronts and backs." 
"And don't forget my Morgan show halter." 
"And a sparkle-y stock halter to fit Stage Mom.  And panniers to match the pack harness.  And and and..."

Sigh.  It's going to be a long two weeks. 

4 comments:

  1. When you say yes, you get Purdy-ized. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Purdy Plan is not for the faint of heart, but its rewards are many and magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to Rev? Just Wondering...

    ReplyDelete