Friday, June 27, 2014

All in the family

Teresa's Aunt Kit passed away a while back, leaving behind a large collection of embroidery floss.
Teresa isn't interested in needlecraft, so she decided to distribute the floss amongst some of her hobby friends.
Most of it came here.
 Her only request was that I make something for her with it.
It took me a long time... 
but now I finally have! 
Thanks again for all the great floss, Teresa.  I hope you like your new bridle with those lovely Aunt Kit reins!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it :) Thank you :) Don't forget to tell me how much I owe you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bridle is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you use embroidery floss on just the reins?...or on the sides too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using embroidery floss. You can do so much with it!

    ReplyDelete