Monday, June 9, 2014

This chai's for you

I always like it when customers send pictures of their models wearing my tack, but Margaret Balch's recent Facebook post was especially wonderful.  

She wrote: When you do business with Jennifer at Braymere Custom Saddlery, you know that it's not tea that comes in these boxes, it's something much more exciting! 
This status update, and its accompanying photos, spawned a lively conversation in which I professed my love for Celestial Seasonings Chai Tea and my frustration with having to purchase it at WalMart.
A couple weeks later, the UPS man made an unexpected delivery.
Woo hoo!  
What an incredibly generous and thoughtful gift. 
Thank you so much, Margaret. 
This Chai's for you! 

3 comments:

  1. That's a good tea and a VERY generous gift! Yogi Chai Rooibos is also really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful gift! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was super nice of her! I also avoid WalMart like the plague.

    ReplyDelete