Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fun with props

Like most longtime hobbyists, my collecting habits tend to vary from year to year.  Since I can't afford resins right now, my focus has shifted to something considerably less expensive: 1:9 scale props.  Here's the newest addition.
This wonderful trash can features a flip top lid... 
and working wheels. 
In addition to being a wonderful prop, this trash can also serves a practical purpose.  My desk is always covered with skiving debris... 
so now--finally!--I have a place to put it. 
I wonder how long it will take me to fill up the entire can?  Two months?  Six months?  A year?  I am looking forward to finding out!

8 comments:

  1. That is ridiculously cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is deliriously awesome. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind. For anyone that wants some, you can get them here: http://www.perpetualkid.com/trash-and-recycling-mini-storage-bins-set.aspx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link!
      I'm having fun looking at the rest of the items they sell on their site as well... *VBG*

      Delete
  4. That is so cool! I love 1:9 scale things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures of Princess Trillium AND Love N Stuff in one post? How great! I adore both those mares. :)

    -Kelsey Roe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ridiculously cute. I do not need a mini trash can, but I find I want one...

    ReplyDelete