Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Divided loyalties

I really thought I would have some finished harness pictures to share today, but that is not the case.  I blame Trillium.  If she wasn't so darn cute, I could have happily spent the entire day in the studio.
Instead, I managed a mere four hours.
The traces, girths and lines are done.  All that's left are the shaft loops and bridles.  Maybe tomorrow?  Probably Friday?  I always forget how labor intensive harnesses are.  I will be happy when these are done so I can move on to some nice uncomplicated saddles!

5 comments:

  1. Nice uncomplicated saddles, she says...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you one bit, Trillium is such a cutie! I would spend my time cuddling her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have your pony please? haha shes adorable :3 I have always had a soft spot for paliminos!! and dapples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zikzik-

    she looks like cream pie!
    p.s. love your desk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we can all forgive you for spending time with Trillium instead of being stuck inside.

    I mean, who can say no to that face??

    ReplyDelete