Thursday, February 4, 2016

Three million

Earlier today, this blog received its three millionth pageview.
At that point, entries for the countdown raffle were closed. I tallied the qualified comments (three hundred and seventy eight) and used a random number generator to pick the winner. 

Congratulations go to...

Reflecting Stars! 
Photo by Reflecting Stars
Reflecting Stars just missed winning Top Ten honors in last year's BCS Winter Photo Challenge
Photo by Reflecting Stars
Because of that, I am delighted with the random number generator's pick, especially since it gives me an opportunity to re-share some of her amazing photos!
Reflecting Stars
I'm also offering an additional prize to X Man. No one tried harder to win this raffle, and I've really enjoyed reading all of his/her thoughtful comments on so many of my older posts.
Photo by Reflecting Stars
Congratulations to both the winners, and thank you to everyone who makes the Braymere blog a part of their day. On to four million!

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both the winners! And congratulations on your 3 million views! That's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are GREAT photos! I'm glad s/he won, too! Congrats on your big milestone - sure am glad Braymere is part of MY day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats guys! :D (and those photos are outstanding btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! Congratulations to all winners (just as Last Alliance Studios put it, those photos where outstanding!).
    On an unrelated note... how are your barns coming? I'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 3 million views. Wow! And congratulations to Reflecting Stars for the win. His/her photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I just got home and saw this!!!!! Congrats on 3 000 000 views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me at braymere@comcast.net to discuss your prize.

      :D

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on the page views. That's a huge milestone. Also, congratulations to the winners as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Reflecting Stars! Your photos are so realistic, and your beach picture is just *amazing*. I struggle with water and this was just *wow.* just *inspiring.* I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That water photo is one of my favorites! Glad to know that you enjoy my photography!

      Delete
  9. Wow!!! I just woke up- and to wake up to this! This is so exciting! Thank you so much! Congratulations of 3,000,000 views!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me at braymere@comcast.net to discuss your prize.

      :D

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on reaching 3,000,000 views! Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting the giveaway :-)

    ReplyDelete