Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekend show report

The Sleigh Rally Model Horse Show was held yesterday in Columbus, Wisconsin. My friend Tiffany Purdy was in attendance, and she brought with her three brand new performance horses: Purdy English Rose,
 PHF Gold N Bey, 
 and PHF Splash Fire.
Purdy English Rose is a customized Breyer Cleveland Bay. She won her halter division...
and went on to win Other Performance championship honors.
PHF Splash Fire is a Wyatt customized with a new performance friendly headset.
He was a star in the Western classes...
eventually winning the division championship.
 The pressure was on Tiffany's English horse, PHF Gold N Bey to make it a clean sweep.
Fortunately... 
she was...
up to the challenge.
English Division and Overall Performance Champion!
Congratulations, Tiffany, and thanks for sharing your photos! 

P.S. If anyone is in the market for a new performance horse, PHF Splash Fire is for sale. Please buy him so I won't be tempted.

9 comments:

  1. How do you make my icky phone pictures look so good! Splash Fire won his halter class too! I couldn't do it with my amazing tack from you,Erin, and costume from Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make my icky phone pictures look so good! Splash Fire won his halter class too! I couldn't do it with my amazing tack from you,Erin, and costume from Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany's horses are all so pretty. I am also tempted by Splash Fire, but I have no money, and 4 nib breyers I still need to purchase from my parents, as well as Primrose coming soon.

    Guess I should get the sales horses photographed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're still winning,Tiffany Purdy !Thank you for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PHF Splash Fire is gorgeous! That headset makes the horse much more appealing then the original mold! Too bad my student budget won't allow any purchases..

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those cute faces!!!
    Splash Fire is *so* cute... unfortunately, I don't have enough to pay for him.... (tear). He looks just like another horse at my barn named Tommy!

    I'm in love with Tiffany's Purdy English Rose; she looks so sweet! Ugh! Cute horses are so close, and yet so far....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sleigh! That's gotta be a Bill Duncan.

    ReplyDelete