Friday, June 12, 2015

It had to be done in 1:9 scale

An advertisement for HandiHorse puppets crossed my Facebook feed a couple days ago. 
I ordered a set faster than you could say, "It had to be done." 
With just a little alteration, the puppet head makes a perfect 1:9 scale horse mask. 
Naturally, I felt the need to recreate all of our horse mask photo shoots, starting with the first encounter.
After that, it was time for the riding photos
I don't have a model of Santana (yet), so Rat Bait had to stand in.
Foals were next.
Yep, that's creepy Uncle Harry.
Last but not least, Mitzi donned the mask for the horse/dog hybrid photo.
Don't be surprised if one of these set-ups finds its way into the performance ring. Because, you know, it has to be done.

8 comments:

  1. The Blick store across the street has these also- but Handicorns! Resisting them is a true test of will power.

    This post is amazing. It made my day. Please please do performance with it! It will always be the winner in my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! And yes, it had to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. This is epic. Yes, it had to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is hilarious. I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy Uncle Harry is hilarious and I love the foal's expression in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Epic. Haha, this is great! (I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading)

    ReplyDelete