Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pile up

It all started innocently enough.

Melanie Miller posted a picture of her current project ponies on Facebook. Some of them were decapitated. Most were in a pile.
Strangely, some people objected to the carnage. Erin Corbett challenged Mel to post another pile photo, this time of the traditional herd.
Once again, people were horrified. Erin decided to up the ante. Here is a pile picture of some of her prize Breyer herd.
Then Sarah Townsend decided to pile on. 
And just like that, the piles had become a thing... and I am susceptible to things. A Purdy pile was in order. 
Tiffany specializes in performance horses. The finish on her models is darn near indestructible, so I didn't think this would scare me. 
I was wrong. 
It was terrifying.
Octopurdy was equally horrified.
This is probably why. 
Purdy awful. Purdy awesome.
Want to join in the fun? Pile up your treasures and snap a photo. I plan to post a whole pile of pile pictures tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Haha. Alas, I have nothing to pile! They are still probably bobbing along in the ocean somewhere and that, THAT is horrifying. :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (ON the ocean, I should have said... I certainly hope they aren't IN the ocean!!)

      Delete
    2. In or on, that's still a lot more horrifying. At least my pile wasn't bobbing!

      :D

      Delete
    3. True. A steady, quiet, *non moving* pile is probably the best. haha!

      Delete
  2. Are you sure you want to invite pictures again, Jennifer? Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking this is safe, unlike some of the piles I've seen. Holy cow! People are nuts!!!

      :D

      Delete
  3. tack piles !!!
    haha, what a concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I'm under so much stress. NO SCRAPES! MUST STAY LSQ!

    ReplyDelete