Saturday, June 27, 2015

Don't eat the cookies

Laura Skillern was one of the big winners in yesterday's Custom Performance division at NAN in Palm Springs, California.
She didn't win all the Western cookies...
but she came pretty close!
 Her top horse was My Cameo Appearance, who is a portrait model of her real horse.
However, it's this guy, UVM Embiggen, who really makes my heart go pitter patter. 
This model is a Breyer Totilas customized to look like a traditional scale version of the Breyer G1 Stablemate Morgan Stallion. Laura has made several "embiggened" stablemate customs, but this one is my all time favorite.
Congratulations, Laura, and thank you so much for allowing me to share your pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, both these horses are something I never dreamed existed! I guess that's what it's all about... And yes, I confess, the NAN link works fine now, thank you!
    Who is Laura's tackmaker...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made all the tack in these set ups except the racing sets that Jennifer made :D

      Delete
  2. Was that first entry a recreation of the runaway filly that was caught by an outrider recently? Cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically, I'd already had this entry planned when that photo went viral. :)

      Delete