Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jurassic performance

The kids and I watched Jurassic World yesterday.
My favorite part was the scene with the kids riding the triceratops. They were using English saddles! 
That made me want to saddle up a triceratops, but sadly, I don't have one in my collection. This came up in a post-movie discussion with my friend, Sara Kucharski. One thing led to another, and then this arrived in my inbox.
That was followed by this: 
And this: 
Thanks, Sara. You are so awesome! Anyone else want to play? This post deserves a sequel!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post!
    By the way, what model T-rex are you using? It looks like a schleich model to me, but i can be wrong!
    I am seeing Jurassic World today and after having a whole Jurassic Park marathon... I feel like I need a dinosaur model in my collection now! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol talk about uphill balance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Yes! I noticed the saddles too! (as a side note: I want a baby dinosaur. :( -haha) Is that a Papo T-Rex? I love their dinosaurs, I have several of them. It's cool how that one is so similar to the pose at the end of Jurassic Park. Oh I wish our stuff was here!! That Rex looks a bit young, ought to let him grow up a little before riding him too hard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember which one it is....It may be the Papo Rex.

    ReplyDelete