Monday, May 25, 2015

Quickamathing

I spent Saturday at the Springamathing live show in Golden, Colorado.
I didn't show this year, but I did judge the performance classes. 
As is often the case in Colorado, the classes were small but tough...
with creative entries... 
in multiple scales.
In the end, Sandy (Lyles) Sanderson's Brokeback cowboys...
helped propel her Stone Factory Custom Thoroughbred to the Overall Performance Championship. 
Fabian Rodriguez's Knightly Cadence picked up Reserve honors. 
I didn't pay much attention to the other rings, but it appeared that most of the divisions were smaller than usual. 
Of course, small doesn't equal easy. 
There were lots of beautiful horses in the show hall! 
Even more important: There were lots of my favorite people.
Everyone brought their sense of humor...
and the photobombs... 
were epic. 
Thanks so much to Heather Roell for hosting this show. I had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Holy COW how is that a custom TB? It looks like a brand new mold! How cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy COW how is that a custom TB? It looks like a brand new mold! How cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jim's miniRaptors :-)

    ReplyDelete