Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Westward ho!

At this time tomorrow, I'll be in California.
Photo by Corina Roberts
I'm looking forward to seeing my parents...
My last trip to California, August 2013
and attending this weekends Models in the Mountains event at the Chilao School in the Angeles National Forest.
Photo by Corina Roberts
If you will also be in the Los Angeles area this weekend, please consider joining in the fun. 
Spaces are still available! Please visit the official website for more information. I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I didn't live on the other side of the country. Do you think you'll ever go to Breyerfest? I got to meet Tiffany Purdy last year and it was awesome! You're on my list of hobby idols! Hope the weather is nice for all who are going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and fun trip, Jennifer, and good luck at the horse show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really sounds like a neat event - I wish I could go! I hope you have fun, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like it'll be a great trip! Have fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete