Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One fish, two fish

Today was an errand day, so I didn't have much time to work in the studio.  Rather than start another traditional scale bridle, I decided to make something a bit smaller...
Ha ha!  It's a lot smaller!  Like Minnow's foal slip, Guppy's stable halter is made from 1/32" kangaroo lace and features hand shaped halter rings and a teeny tiny photo etched buckle.  
Cute little fishy ponies.
Regan has generously offered to add a stallion to my little Shetland family.  I wonder what kind of halter he will get?

3 comments:

  1. I was think, the stallion could could be called crawdaddy! Its not a fish but its cute.

    He should get a matching halter or a blue one! Blue? where did that come from.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Winnie's name and color suggestions here, but what I LOVE are the tiny halters! I made tack of that scale that when I was about 12 years old, but realizing I don't have the patience for leather work THAT tiny anymore, I'm thinking that I may need to get in touch with you, Jen, the next time I need something very, very small.

    ReplyDelete