Saturday, November 29, 2014

What's in the box?

All kinds of good stuff!
There were presents from Disney World,  
Because everyone need Princess Kleenex!
not one...
but two amazing costumes,  
and no less...
Yes, that's Princess Trillium.  She had spent the last four months vacationing in Illinois
than... 
three plastic ponies!
This one is a portrait of my beloved Snickers
Tiffany did such an amazing job capturing Snickers' expression... 
I can't stop looking at her!
Occasionally, people fuss at me for spending so much time working for my "one favorite customer."  I understand their frustration, but Tiffany has earned her spot on my work list.  She is a true, generous and talented friend, and I can't imagine my life or my hobby without her in it.  Thanks so much for Snickers, Tiff!  I just love her.

18 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how Snickers does in the live shows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without friends like you I wouldnt have survived this past month of heartbreaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To have friend like Tiffany is exceptional. I think both of you are wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly envious of your Giselle collection! And awesome job Tiffany! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snickers looks awesome!
    Hobby friends are the best type of friend. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, wonderful work as always, Tiffany! I know how much Jenn appreciates Snickers. You two have an amazing partnership that obviously works amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the rest of the dragon costume! :) Love all three of the new kids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are plans for a costume party tomorrow!

      :)

      Delete
  8. That Indian costume looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you notice that all three of the ponies were customized Gisseles? They look awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the blue roan Appaloosa is an OF. She's Hera, the 2014 Collector Club Web Special, 245 made. Tiffany showed her in the OF Performance division at Breyerfest this year.

      Delete
  10. What fun and so good to have great friends that share the hobby. Everything is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I was wondering, did you ever finish the post about chief??? I've been dying to know the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is on the schedule for this week!

      Delete
  12. Great job, Tiffany. Snickers is so cute. I love the Giselle/Valentine mold and anything by Eberl. I have Hera myself-she's one of my favorites. Please post more pictures of the costumes. They are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete